E-Commerce solutions & Online Shops
Take advantage of your website and expand your business to sell your products online. The IMRG's annual statement says retail is growing faster than ever before, and predicts online sales in the UK will reach £78bn a year by 2010.
The group says £42bn was spent online by UK shoppers in 2007, up from £30.2bn in
2006, while worldwide online sales will hit £250bn this year.
Other facts from the report include:
- 860m parcels will be shipped to the UK's 26m internet shoppers; 33 each on average.
- The average UK online shopper will spend £1,600.
- 38% of online shopping takes place outside normal shop hours, either before 9am or after 6pm, peaking between 7pm and 9pm.
- UK e-commerce grew 3,500% between April 2000 and December 2006.
- Internet shoppers will spend £78bn a year online by 2010 – doubling online's share of retail sales to 20%.
Take advantage of internet sales with the The e-commence solutions package which includes all options from the basic website package plus:
- Suitable for a wide variety of trades.
- Renting System & Booking Tools.
- Language packages.
- Customizable localization to adjust Tax Zones etc.
- Multi-Vendor Mode - allow others to sell via your site.
- Referrals/Affiliate Tracking.
- Import / Export Product Lists to ebay / quickbooks etc.
- Extensive Product Catalogue Management.
- Merchandising & Inventory Managment.
- Easy, step by step shopping cart.
- Order Management and tracking system.
- Shipping & Tax options.
- Configurable with 90% of payment gateways.
- Fully Search Engine Compatible.
- Full details
Contact Vype now to find out more about e-commerce solutions.